- Improves body weights in broilers and production in layers sustainably
- Helps the birds combat stress conditions like relocation, vaccination, de-beaking, de-worming, infectious conditions, transportation, sudden changes in weather etc.,
- Improves meat quality in broilers
- Boosts immune response and strengthens the bird's defense system
- Helps in conversion of dietary proteins into body proteins
Chicks: 75g/ 1000 chicks per day.
Broilers/ Layers: 100g/ 1000 birds per day with the first water of the day or 1g / 1 litre water continuously.
200g/ ton of feed on regular basis.
Double the dosage in case of breeders.
Dosage may be adjusted on the advise of your poultry nutritionist/veterinarian depending on
the flock and farm condition.
Broilers: During the entire 1st week and 3 days post each vaccination and 3-5 days during 4th week and during any stress or infectious conditions as a suppository.
Layers and Breeders: 1 week a month and 3 days post vaccination/ de-worming, de-beaking, during stress/infectious conditions, at the onset of laying and during drop in production.
1 kg plastic food grade tins, 250g multilayer pouches and bulk pails.