- Enhances nutrient utilization
- Improves feed intake and FCR
- Improves productivity in broilers, layers and breeders
- Improves hatchability
- Supports nervous system
- Improves bone integrity
- Improves egg quality
- Improves protein digestion and enzyme activity
- Enhances disease resistance
- Helps birds overcome stress and fatigue
- Improves immunity status
Chicks: 5 ml/ 100 birds.
Broilers and Layers: 10-20 ml/ 100 birds.
Breeders: 20 ml/ 100 birds.
In feed: 500 ml-1L/ ton of feed.
Dosage need to be adjusted on the advise of a poultry nutritionist depending on the flock status.
1 L and 5 L food grade plastic cans and bulk pails.