- Improves quality and quantity of milk yield
- Improves digestibility
- Improves fertility ratio
- Helps maintain skin coat health
- Improves general health condition
- Reduces the incidence of breeding complications like retained placenta/prolapses
- Helps maintain rumen microflora
- Helps maintain optimum reproductive cycle
- Improves muscle and bone health
- Improves immune response
- Stable and effective in a wide range of pH
- Eco friendly
3-5g/ head/ day or 400g-750g/ ton of feed depending on the concentrate inclusion rate.
Dosage needs to be tailored up to 1kg/ ton depending on the mineral requirement of the animal, concentrated feed profile etc., on the advise of a veterinarian.
5 kg multi walled food grade poly-aluminum bags and bulk pails.