- Improve plankton development
- Helps in the normal conduct of various physiological activities of the shrimp
- Maintains mineral ion balance in the pond water
- Promotes uniform growth
- Improves digestion and FCR
- Accelerates growth rates and weight gain
- Improves survival rates
Pond preparation: 30 kg/hectare
Regular: 10-20 kg per hectare every 15 days during culture period
Feed: 5g/ kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture technician.
5kg multilayered food grade poly packs and 20kg woven sacks & bulk pails.