- Degrades the organic waste into useful substances
- Accelerates the natural biodegradation process while simultaneously inhibiting harmful biochemical reactions
- Makes the pond free of harmful pollutants
- Maintains pond bottom clean and improves soil /pond bottom conditions
- Stabilizes the water colour
- Inhibits the pathogen growth
- Reduces stress while keeping the pond parameters stable thus enabling snail growth and reproduction
- Makes more natural feeding material available to snail by supporting the growth of useful algae
0.5-1 kg/ 1000 m2, once 7-10 days.
In Feed: 1g per kg of feed or as per the advise of an heliciculture consultant.
20 kg food grade woven sacks and bulk pails.