- Improves digestibility and milk yield
- Reduces disease incidence
- Improves immunity
- Enhances and maintains overall health status
- Improves feed intake (DMI) and nutrient uptake
- Reduces incidence of diarrhoea on regular use
- Stimulates the rumen microbial biomass
- Enhances enzymatic activity in the rumen
- Improves milk quality
- Helps maintain consistent yields throughout the lactation period
- Completely safe, no antibiotics, no hormones and no withdrawal period
5g/ head/ day through water or feed or 500g per ton of feed.
Dosage may be adjusted on the advise of a veterinarian depending on the animal condition, season and performance etc.,
Also Available in Micro Encapsulated form for pellet feed
3g/ head per day through water or feed or 300g per ton of feed. Dosage may be adjusted on the advice of a veterinarian depending on the animal condition, season and performance etc.,
100g, 1kg & 5kg multi walled food grade poly-aluminum bags and bulk pails.