- Versatile, suits a wide range of silage profiles and feed profiles too
- Reduces dry matter loss
- Improves fermentation rate
- Improves fermentation efficiency
- Retards protein degradation
- Improves digestibility
- Improves nutrient value
- Reduces the need for additional protein supplementation
- Reduces silage pH
- Conserves sugars present in silage
- Reduces feed costs and improves yields
100g per ton of silage and 500g per ton of feed.
Dosage may be adjusted depending on the feed/silage profile and other factors on the advise of a veterinarian/nutritionist.
100g & 1kg multi walled food grade poly-aluminum bags and bulk pails.