- Stimulates the immune system and energy metabolism as a feed additive
- Effectively helps the bird resist infection by pathogens in the respiratory tissues
- SNIFFLEXTM cleans up the bronchi, preventing respiratory infections naturally on regular use
- Improves oxygen supply throughout the body naturally
- Prevents the occurrence of CRD and associated symptoms
- Reduces excess mucus in the upper respiratory tract and eases breathing
- Usage of SNIFFLEXTM does not cause stress and does not negatively affect the flock productivity
- Enhances overall health status of the bird
- Reduces heat stress
- Increases feed intake, improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Improves nutrient utilization and helps the bird restore intestinal microflora
- Improves FCR and carcass quality
- SNIFFLEXTM is certified organic and contains no antibiotics, no hormones and no harmful substances and does not have any withdrawal period
Normal Conditions as preventive: 1 ml per 2-3L of water.
In Endemic Conditions: 0.5-1 ml per 1L of water.
In feed: 250 ml per ton of feed for commercial & 500 ml per ton of feed for Breeder.
Dosage can be adjusted depending on the flock conditions or as per the advise of a poultry nutritionist.
1 litre food grade plastic bottles and bulk pails.