- Oxidises Hydrogen sulphide and other toxic gases.
- Improves the natural plankton in the pond thus supplementing the feed.
- Keeps the pond bottom clean.
- Improves feeding as feed additive.
- Reduces mortality rates.
- Controls the growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Improves FCR.
Dosage & Usage:
50-100g/1000m3 every 10 days or 2-5 g/kg of feed on a regular basis. Increase the dosage with heavy build-up of toxic gases. Dosage needs to be tailored on the advise of aquaculture technician based on the environmental, pond conditions, feeding and stocking density etc.
Once opened, TOSS PACK® must be used immediately.
1kg food grade plastic buckets and bulk pails.