MAAVERIC – PS® DRY
- Effective as a supplemental feed for the shrimp
- Optimises pond water transparency and thickness
- Controls the build-up of obnoxious gases in the pond and reduces fouling
- Positively effects the pond water colour
- Stabilises pH and DO levels in the pond
- Stimulates floc granule formation – a natural food for shrimp
- Excellent aid for biofloc formation
- Stable formulation with effective shelf life
- This novel concept helps reduce the use of single use plastic by more than 95% helping the environment
Dosage & Usage:
In feed: 5ml/kg of feed
Soil ponds (Bottom cleansing): 0.5-1L/ 2000 m3, once 7-10 days
Liner pond (Liner slime cleansing): 2L / 2000 m3, once 5-7 days
Dosage can be altered on the advise of an aquaculture technician depending on the pond condition.
Note: In certain cases, the thin gel pack may bulge and this result of improper storage or transportation. However, this does not effect the product effectiveness.
Each pack of Maaveric-PS Dry contains 2 individual 200 gram packs (1 pack containing powder and 1 pack containing thin gel) inside. Mix both the packets in 5 litres chlorine/other sanitizer free water to make 5 litres of PS liquid and use normally. No brewing required.