- Makes up for mineral and vitamin deficiency
- Provides good start for chicks and relieves stress due to transportation
- Prevents and relieves all types of stress conditions effectively
- Prevents oxidative damage
- Improves FCR
- Aids in faster recovery during disease conditions
- Increases resistance to diseases
- Increases egg production in layers and body weight in broilers
- Improves survival rates
- Ensures uniform growth
- Improves quality of eggs by reducing mis-shaped eggs during peak and early lay
Chicks: 0.5g per litre of drinking water for 3-7 days.
Broilers/Layers: 1g per litre of drinking water for 3-7 days.
Breeders: 2g per litre of drinking water for 3-7 days.
Alternatively 250g-500g of RECHARGETM per ton of feed or as advised by poultry nutritionist/ veterinarian.
500g food grade metal tins and bulk pails