- Enhances growth performance in fish and shrimp as a feed additive
- Improves non-specific immunity
- Improves plankton growth and water colour and aids in the development of natural feed in the pond.
- Safeguards gastrointestinal tract and improves gut integrity
- Supports gut micro biota and helps reduce pathogenic microbial count
- Reduces organic matter and avoids accumulation of ammonia, nitrites and sulphides
- Reinforces resistance to ammonia nitrogen stress
Feed:10-15ml per kg of feed
Pond application: 100-150ml per 1000m2 or as advised by the aquaculture technician
500 ml food grade plastic bottles and bulk pails.