- Improves growth, production, fertility, hatchability and chick quality
- Provides skeletal integrity and aids in muscle development
- Prevents footpad lesions
- Improves eggshell quality
- Ensures uniform flock and productivity
- Improves immune response
- Stable and effective in wide range of gut pH
- Improves FCR
- Improves cellular and humoral immunity
- Provides the essential micro mineral supplementation
- Minerals in highly bio available form thus ensuring maximum assimilation
- Improves egg quality in layers & breeders, meat quality and processing yields in broilers
- Environment friendly and does not cause eutrophication
Broilers/ Layers: 500g per ton of feed.
Breeders: 1 kg per ton of feed.
As a performance booster: Add 250g per ton of feed (as top dressing)
Note: Dosage needs to be tailored based on the feed formulation/ flock specific requirement on the advise of a poultry nutritionist.
5kg food grade multilayer poly packs and bulk pails.